Malindi nest group is a CBO registered by Ministry of social services in 2016.
it deals with empowerment of registered self-help groups through facilitation of training, conducting guidance and counselling sessions and marketing of products and projects of women, youth and people living with physical challenges PWD.
Malindi nest group was founded by Madam Rev. Catherine Dzame safari, After discovering that many self-help groups in kilifi have challenges in progressing and staying active. In Kilifi county, coastal part of Kenya many registered self-help groups are formed but after short period they collapse,Malindi nest group set to find out why this happens, Malindi nest group found out that 7 seven issues cause the problem, these are common to almost all groups. They are:
2. Lack of market for their goods and services.
3. Lack of project/product knowledge
4. Lack of by-laws to Govern themselves.
5. Lack of expertise in the officials
7. Wrong choice of projects and activity.
Malindi nest offers solutions to all these problems.
We offer to train our members skills, look for market for goods and services and do guidance and counselling.
You can join us make a difference by helping groups active:
- Donate to help Malindi nest group facilitate training.
- Volunteer to train for free.
- Buy their goods and services
- Assist talented youths to further their skills.